CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just had to brag on myself a bit. I just got home from the grocery store. Can anyone guess how much I spent on all this?That is: 2 Red Barron Pizzas, 4 boxes of Ritz crackers, 1 box of Cheerios, 1box of Beechnut Banana cookies, 1 jar of JIF, 1 loaf of bread, 1 bag of Bird's Eye Steam Fresh Meals, 2 bags of Bird's Eye Steam Fresh Veggies, 1 jar of Ragu, 1 tub of Smart Balance butter, 4 sticks of Smart Balance butter, 2 cans of Cambell's soup, 2 4pk double roll of Angel Soft, and 1 gallon of milk.



!!!!!! $22 !!!!!!

I bought two weeks worth of groceries AND 45 3/4 inch porkchops for $70!! Don't tell Nick! He might decrease my grocery budget!

2 comments:

Rebekah D. said...

Woo-hoo! You go, girl! Rat and I are going to have to make you an honorary Thrifty Sister!

Brandi said...

OK Could you please help your desperate SIL??? I spend atleast $150.00 a week on groceries!!!!