CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Do You Remember Me?

Wow, it has been too long since I last blogged. I have been busy! Time is going by way too fast. My sweet little baby has turned into a terror! People say," Oh I can't believe she is walking as well as she is!" Listen, this child is running, climbing, swinging from furniture.....anything she can try, she does. She is really interested in the potty right now. In fact, after a trip to the potty with Daddy she is now trying to pee pee in her potty standing up! Oh boy! Hopefully I will do better at keeping up with this from now on. The only two readers I know I have is my mom and mil and they both I think have given up on me. Just a couple of pics and I am off to bed.




1 comment:

Radiant Rubies Thirty One Team! said...

I need to keep up better to. Marysa and Gabby need to get together. Marysa is a terror too he he.